Active Directory Management
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
Managing the AD environment with an extensive structure can create an unnecessary burden for the IT team. Unlocking accounts, resetting AD account passwords, updating AD data, etc. are a large part of the IT team’s work. This means that advanced administrative tasks cannot be executed fast, and the organisation does not grow as fast as it could.
The implementation of AD management tools in the organisation produces the following results:
- Environment and user control within the organisation
- Key administrators do not need to waste time on routine activities because they have delegated them to other business administrators
- They have 20% more time for standard administrative duties
- Optional delegation of authority to individuals not related to IT
- Development of convenient account naming templates depending on the location
- Automated process of creating user accounts with templates prepared beforehand
- Definition of a password policy in templates provided to business admins
- Quick order completion, e.g. creating 100 accounts for an EU project using a csv file
- Batch modification of attributes using csv files or filtering mechanisms
- Object creation in AD. Effective creation of new and modification of existing AD objects, also by importing attributes from *.csv files; managing users, computers, contacts, groups, GPO, and password management. Reducing the workload and simplifying many activities.
- Attribute modifications. Flexible batch modification of object attributes, including custom attributes, terminal services, or groups.
- Integration with Exchange, Office 365, and Skype environments. The system can create and manage user accounts in Exchange, Office365, Skype 4 Business and Lync from a single location. It expedites work through templates that automatically create user accounts in these systems.
- Reports. The reports section of ADManager Plus handles quick and flexibly generation, export, and scheduling of comprehensive reports in your desired format.
- User control. Centralised control and effective user management by implementing user role/function-dependent access. Limited access to protected information means that the integrity and control of the entire system environment are in place.
- How much time do you spend managing AD in your company?
- Is access management in AD transparent and trouble-free?
- Are you sure that only authorised persons have access to protected information?