Security and Management of Data on Mobile Devices
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
The management of mobile devices is fundamental for businesses where mobile work is commonplace, and emphasis is laid on organisational security. MobileIron UEM focuses on the company’s mobile security and allows for further extensions using such technologies as:
- user and device authentication at zero sign-on (ZSO)
- multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- mobile threat detection (MTD).
This integrated software for remote management of workstations and mobile devices helps manage servers, portable computers, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
A comprehensive endpoint management platform (Android, iOS, Win10) which provides:
- basic IT visibility and control necessary to ensure a desired level of security
- management and monitoring of any mobile device or computer belonging to the company or employee
- access to key business data
- and enables the organisation to offer safeguards to a wide group of employees
It manages the entire device lifecycle, including:
- policy configuration and enforcement
- distribution and management of enterprise applications
- access control and multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- threat detection and removal
The use of UEM solutions will help grow your business through the use of mobile devices and the cloud owing to:
- environment and user control within the organisation
- implementation of a custom approach to mobility in the company
- implementation of a security strategy that meets business needs
- freedom of choice: UEM is independent of the operating system and devices; admins can choose to implement in the cloud or on site
- a wide ecosystem of applications, meaning a free choice of tools that boost efficiency and facilitate work
- Mobile Device Management (MDM). It secures and manages endpoints powered by Win10, Mac, Apple iOS, and Google Android. Available on-premise and in the cloud.
- Easy deployment on new devices. Apple Device Enrolment Program (DEP), Android zero-touch, Samsung KNOX mobile enrolment.
- Application distribution and configuration. A customisable enterprise application store.
- Corporate e-mail protection. A built-in gateway that manages, encrypts, and secures traffic between a mobile endpoint and a mail server.
- Containerisation of mobile applications. An extra security layer for mobile phones.
- Threat detection. Protection against zero-day threats and active intrusions thanks to the application of machine learning mechanisms.
- Do you have a device running different operating systems?
- Do you only use apps from one vendor?
- Do you use different cloud services?
- Do you know where your data actually is?